To keep the multiplayer games on MaidMarian.com safe and enjoyable for everyone, you must obey the following Rules of Conduct:
1. You must not use any language or choose a Player Name which may be considered by others to be offensive, racist or obscene.
2. You must not use the chat to harass, threaten, scam or deceive other players.
3. You must NOT tell other players personal information, not even if they claim to be staff of MaidMarian.com
4. You must not tell anyone your real name, email address, home address, messenger handle or phone number.
5. You must not choose a Player Name that impersonates MaidMarian.com staff or other users, or which is deliberately confusing.
6. Chatting of a sexual nature or cybering is strictly forbidden in any of the games on
7. MaidMarian.com games are not intended for players under the age of 13 without adult supervision.
We may record, monitor or censor the chat to help us identify offenders. We cannot guarantee that chat messages will not contain content that is
inappropriate or offensive.
to these Rules of Conduct, all players must abide by the Terms
of Service on the MaidMarian.com website. You can find the
Terms of Service at: http//www.maidmarian.com/TermsOfService.htm.
IF YOU CANNOT
Violations of the Rules of Conduct
violations of the Rules of Conduct by other players can be
reported to the system administrator by using the in-game
reporting system. The
Rules of Conduct for the multiplayer games on MaidMarian.com
are intended to keep the experience enjoyable for everyone.
All of the multiplayer games include a reporting system so
that violations of these rules can be reviewed by the system
the /report command
typing the command /report<enter>
into the chat window, a log of the last hundred chat messages
along with the user name and IP address of everyone in the
chat room, including yourself, are sent by email to the system
administrator for review. Blatant violations of the Rules of
Conduct will result in players being banned from all
MaidMarian.com games. Chat logs that include sexual
harassment, threatening, stalking or any other illegal behavior
will be turned over to law enforcement for legal action.
reporting system will not stop all vulgar language and game
related trash talk between players. We can not guarantee that
chat messages will not contain content that is inappropriate
or offensive, however these games are not intended for cyber
sex or conversations of a blatantly sexual nature.
the /report command
don't abuse the /report command. Do not send a report every
time a player uses vulgar language. If we get repeated email
reports for minor infractions, we will treat it like spam and
ban the sender from the games. Use your judgment to determine
if a player's behavior is dangerous or is ruining the game
1151 Croft Road
BC, Canada, V7K 1K2
Gene Endrody - email@example.com